Saturday, November 19, 2022

InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa | Best 5-star hotel on the island of Tahiti (full tour)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a tour (in 4K) of the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, the best 5-star hotel on the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia's main island.
The beautiful soundtracks in this video can be found on Artlist.
Artlist: (two free months when you buy an annual plan

Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (1 million+ followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa | Best 5-star hotel on the island of Tahiti (full tour)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd7zgO-GS8M

No comments:

Post a Comment