Saturday, May 20, 2023

Inside Germany's most famous luxury hotel | Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin (full tour)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a full tour (in 4K UHD) of Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin, the most best luxury hotel in the German capital. The video includes dinner at the hotel's two Michelin starred restaurant, Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer.

Get complimentary VIP perks at this hotel with Virtuoso:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (more than one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: Inside Germany's most famous luxury hotel | Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin (full tour)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da6M-yfmQMg

No comments:

Post a Comment