Monday, February 13, 2023

FRENCH BEE Airbus A350 | Premium Economy trip report (San Francisco to Tahiti)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a flight in Premium Economy Class onboard a French Bee Airbus A350 from San Francisco to Tahiti. French Bee is a French low-cost, long-haul airline based at Paris Orly Airport. It operates a scheduled network between France and worldwide leisure destinations with a fleet of Airbus A350s.

Read my review of this flight on my travel blog:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (1 million+ followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: FRENCH BEE Airbus A350 | Premium Economy trip report (San Francisco to Tahiti)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaSJzmTbMo

No comments:

Post a Comment