Saturday, April 15, 2023

EPIC! First Class flight to Antarctica in a private Airbus A340 jet (landing on ice)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on this spectacular flight in First Class onboard a private Airbus A340 jet from Cape Town to Antarctica. The flight is operated by Hi Fyi and chartered by White Desert, the only company to offer trips to Antarctica's interior.

Keep watching till the end for the spectacular landing of the plane on a blue-ice runway and for a preview of Antarctica's most luxurious lodge (insane!).
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: EPIC! First Class flight to Antarctica in a private Airbus A340 jet (landing on ice)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjNEeOFOGUI

No comments:

Post a Comment