Saturday, June 10, 2023

BRITISH AIRWAYS (new) Business Class Suite | Boeing 777 London to the Maldives (fabulous flight!)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a flight in British Airways' newest Business Class (called Club Suite) onboard a Boeing 777-300ER from London Heathrow to Male, the capital city of the Maldives.

Keep watching till the end for an epic landing scene (with a powerful soundtrack).
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: BRITISH AIRWAYS (new) Business Class Suite | Boeing 777 London to the Maldives (fabulous flight!)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMDlvHj9sY

No comments:

Post a Comment