Saturday, August 19, 2023

ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND (Greece) | Highlights: Shipwreck Beach, turtles, boat trip, beach clubs & sunset

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a sightseeing tour in Zakynthos, one of the most beautiful islands in Greece and home of world-famous Navagio Beach (also known as Shipwreck beach).

This 4K video features the following Zakynthos highlights:
- A visit to Navagio Beach (by boat + view point)
- Spotting turtles
- Coastal caves
- Boat trip to the island's north & south coast
- Bays & fjords on the east coast
- Beach clubs on the west coast
- Spectacular sunset
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (one million+ followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND (Greece) | Highlights: Shipwreck Beach, turtles, boat trip, beach clubs & sunset
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrORlNp2oIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment