Saturday, April 20, 2024

ETIHAD A380 THE RESIDENCE | World's best First Class flight (phenomenal!)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a flight in The Residence, the world's most expensive plane "seat". The Residence is a step beyond First Class and the only three-room suite on a passenger aircraft, featuring a private bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, and a living room.

The Residence is exclusively available on Etihad Airways’ A380 aircraft on routes between Abu Dhabi, London and New York. In this video, I take you on a 8 hour flight from Abu Dhabi to London Heathrow. The video also includes a tour of Etihad's new First Class lounge at Abu Dhabi.

Keep watching till the end for some spectacular drone footage!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: ETIHAD A380 THE RESIDENCE | World's best First Class flight (phenomenal!)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-eaa3H9aM

No comments:

Post a Comment