Sunday, February 9, 2020

Travel Blogger Buzz Blog Features

A brief overview of Travel Blogger Buzz and some of the features designed to keep you educated, entertained and sometimes even inspired! The reader always comes first here. And conversions last lol. Thank you for the support this month, posting three times a week including Wednesdays will continue next month, TBB on!

TBB Blog Mission: To Educate. Entertain. Inspire. In That Order!

Support TBB by applying for CREDIT CARDS and visiting our LINKS!

You like my blog? Send a link to someone please!

 

Brought to you by the amazing TBB Amazon link! This blog is published every Monday and Friday and Wednesdays. Except in major US Holidays. For now…

I would like to welcome all new readers from Oprah, Judge Judy and The Bachelor! I wish. Seriously, I want to welcome the four new readers who had the unfortunate experience of having me go on and on about my amazing (in my own mind) blog. So, let me give you a brief overview and some links you may want to check out.

You can receive an email with each blog post by typing your email address on the right side and clicking on SUBSCRIBE.

I keep an updated list of recommended blogs/sites for you. Several blogs/sites were taken off the lists mostly due to not being updated. And a few additions as well.

Blogs I Love

Blogs I Like

Blogs To Ignore

Travel

Personal Finance

I also keep a page with past full Trip Reports which I have found to be incredibly time consuming to put together and there have been no updates for a while, sad!

TBB Trip Reports

The link below is a resource with links to all blog posts that have appeared here with original content. As in, not curated Buzz type posts…which still remains the main focus of my blog. It is split in several sections, as in Travel Hacking Scores, Newbies, Personal Finance, Epic Rants, Miscellaneous, Other Trip Reports (shorter!), Lost in Thought and of course the full Trip Reports again.

A Collection of All Non TBB Buzz Posts in One Place

What are some must read blog posts?

This one is for newbies: So You Want To Travel For Free Like Me? Are You Sure? This hobby can ruin you if you are not one of these people!

My best/epic rant: The Travel Miles/Points Blogosphere Has Turned Into a Giant Credit Card Pumpization Scheme! Written in 2014, it has gotten worse! Be careful who you patronize, this is a HUGE business and profits come first, not YOU! Unlike here at TBB where YOU come first, always!

My travel hacking masterpiece: Cross Country Amtrak-Seattle-Santiago & Buenos Aires. Those were the days…

The most beautiful place I have visited, Lake Louise: Banff Lake Louise Jasper Fairmont. Miss the Fairmont Presidents Club program so much.

My favorite Personal Finance piece: Top 10 Financial Lessons

I always close my posts with a funny gif/pic. Because laughter is the best medicine.

And I leave you with this…

Breaking: There is a new IRS 1040 Income Tax Form for dogs, 1040-DOG

TBB
travelbloggerbuzz@gmail.com

Follow TBB on Twitter @FlyerTalkerinA2.

You can subscribe to TBB below, winners only!

Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.

The post Travel Blogger Buzz Blog Features appeared first on TravelBloggerBuzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment