Saturday, January 7, 2023

BORA BORA ISLAND | Travel highlights on land, at sea and in the air (+ beautiful music)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a sightseeing tour in Bora Bora in French Polynesia, the most beautiful island in the world.

This 4K video features the best things to see & do in Bora Bora:
- Jetski tour around the island
- Sorkeling & swimming with sharks, manta rays and whales
- Helicopter tour
- Dreamy beaches (at the St Regis, Four Seasons, and InterContinental resorts)
- Traditional Polynesian show
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: BORA BORA ISLAND | Travel highlights on land, at sea and in the air (+ beautiful music)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlQVpuYJQs

No comments:

Post a Comment