Sunday, November 12, 2023

AFRICAN SAFARI 4K | Incredible Big Five animal encounters (Kruger National Park)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a phenomenal safari in South Africa's Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Game Reserve. The video includes:
- Spectacular sightings of Africa's Big Five animals: lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo, and elephant.
- Incredible wildlife actions: lions mating, wild dogs hunting, and a hyenas having a feeding frenzy.

Although it might look like a National Geographic or BBC Earth documentary, the entire 4K video was shot with an iPhone :-)
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: AFRICAN SAFARI 4K | Incredible Big Five animal encounters (Kruger National Park)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLrPy5LdLI

No comments:

Post a Comment