Saturday, November 18, 2023

Kruger Shalati - The Train on the Bridge | Spectacular 5-star hotel in South Africa (full tour)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a full tour of KRUGER SHALATI, also known as the Train on The Bridge. The spectacular train hotel is located on a historic bridge above the Sabie River in South Africa's Kruger National Park.
Drone footage and thumbnail are provided by Jeremy Flores

Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: Kruger Shalati - The Train on the Bridge | Spectacular 5-star hotel in South Africa (full tour)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIKJRX2KBY8

No comments:

Post a Comment