Friday, November 3, 2023

EUROSTAR FIRST CLASS | Amsterdam to Paris at 300 km/h (Europe's fastest train!)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a trip in Premium Class (First Class) onboard Europe's fastest high-speed train, Eurostar (ex-Thalys), from Amsterdam to Paris. The train reaches a top speed of 300 kilometers per hour (that's 186 miles per hour).The video includes a full tour of Antwerp Centraal, one of the most beautiful railway stations in the world.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: EUROSTAR FIRST CLASS | Amsterdam to Paris at 300 km/h (Europe's fastest train!)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU4zX40WoGY

No comments:

Post a Comment