Saturday, February 10, 2024

British Airways B777 Club Suite | Business Class to the Maldives

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a Business Class flight onboard a British Airways Boeing 777-300ER from London to the Maldives. The video includes a full tour of British Airways's flagship Business Class lounge at London Heathrow Airport (Galleries South).

Keep watching till the end for some breathtaking views of the Maldives!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: British Airways B777 Club Suite | Business Class to the Maldives
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8F9r-k4JZY

No comments:

Post a Comment