Saturday, December 30, 2023

CAVO TAGOO | Mykonos' trendiest boutique hotel (full tour in 4K)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a full tour (in 4K) of Cavo Tagoo Mykonos, the most famous hotel on the island of Mykonos in Greece. With more than 2 million followers on Instagram, Cavo Tagoo Mykonos is also the world's most popular hotel on social media.

I choose an upbeat music soundtrack for this video tour since that best fits the chic party vibe of this hotel.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: CAVO TAGOO | Mykonos' trendiest boutique hotel (full tour in 4K)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q14iOmh-tQ

No comments:

Post a Comment