Saturday, December 16, 2023

FOUR SEASONS ATHENS (Astir Palace) | Ultra-luxury hotel in Greece (full tour)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a full tour (in 4K) of Four Seasons Hotel Astir Palace, a phenomenal 5-star resort located on an idyllic peninsula along the Athens Riviera in Greece. Astir Palace is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at.

Book Four Seasons Hotel Astir Palace and get complimentary VIP perks:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my travel vlogs (one million followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: FOUR SEASONS ATHENS (Astir Palace) | Ultra-luxury hotel in Greece (full tour)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cWHvOGP4R0

No comments:

Post a Comment