Wednesday, May 12, 2021

InterContinental San Francisco Hotel (California, USA): full tour

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a tour of the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel. Housed in a translucent blue glass skyscraper, this 5-star hotel mainly caters to business travelers but is also a great option for leisure travelers.

Read my review (with pros & cons) of this hotel on my travel blog:

If you like my videos, make sure to follow me on YouTube (750,000+ followers so far). Each week, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Website/blog:
Twitter:
Facebook:

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: InterContinental San Francisco Hotel (California, USA): full tour
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9iLVqVv98

No comments:

Post a Comment