Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Verdura Resort Sicily, a Rocco Forte Hotel | Italy's premier beach & golf resort (full tour)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a full tour of Verdura Resort, a Rocco Forte Hotel. Set on a glorious stretch of coastline in southwest Sicily, Verdura Resort is Italy’s premier golf & beach resort, with an extensive spa & exclusive restaurants.

Get free VIP perks at this hotel with Virtuoso:

Read my review (with pros & cons) of this hotel on my travel blog:

If you like my videos, make sure to follow me on YouTube (750,000+ followers so far). Each week, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Website/blog:
Twitter:
Facebook:

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: Verdura Resort Sicily, a Rocco Forte Hotel | Italy's premier beach & golf resort (full tour)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVnT0OEqTA

No comments:

Post a Comment