Friday, May 21, 2021

Maldives 4K | Beautiful relaxing music + surreal drone footage

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a journey of meditation, relaxation, peace, zen, and calm. This videos features 40+ minutes of 4K drone footage of the Maldives' fifty shades of blue.

Soundtrack:
- Titel: Reflections
- Componist: Peder B. Helland
- YouTube channel of Peder B. Helland: Soothing Relaxation

Featured resorts:
- Soneva Jani:
- Soneva Fushi:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like my videos (750,000+ followers so far). Each Saturday, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

FOLLOW ME:
- Instagram:
- Blog:
- Twitter:
- Facebook:

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: Maldives 4K | Beautiful relaxing music + surreal drone footage
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXGd7PB4UYY

No comments:

Post a Comment