Thursday, May 13, 2021

SCARY LANDING! British Airways A320 Business Class London to Brussels (+ First Class Lounge tour)

HOSTED BY: https://1airtravel.com

TODAY'S VIDEO



Join me on a Business Class flight onboard a British Airways Airbus A320 from London Heathrow Airport (UK) to Brussels (Belgium). The video includes a quick tour of British Airways' First Class Lounge at Heathrow. Keep watching till the end: there are some tense moments as the pilot's first attempt to land at Brussels fails due to hurricane-force gusts (aborted landing or go around).

If you like my videos, make sure to follow me on YouTube (750,000+ followers so far). Each week, I upload a new video about my travels around the world.

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Blog:
Twitter:
Facebook:

-


By: the Luxury Travel Expert
Title: SCARY LANDING! British Airways A320 Business Class London to Brussels (+ First Class Lounge tour)
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQVAS6A75Vo

No comments:

Post a Comment